Provided by Leathen Healthcare IT Solutions in collaboration with St Barnabas Hospice
Step One – Log In
If you have a username and password, click here to log-in. (If you are not already logged in)
Step Two – Download LHITS Toolkit
This installs the GSF and After Death Audit Tools into Microsoft Excel on your computer.
Please note: If you have other Excel toolbars installed, please contact us for further details on how to install without losing your existing plugins.
1. Install the tool onto your computer
2. Log in using your username and password
3. Press “Install Updates”, or “Check for Updates” then “Install Updates”.
Step Three – Set Up the Reports
Download the reports for your clinical system
- SystmOne (Updated 14/10/2020)
- Click here to download SystmOne GSF and After Death Audit Reports
- Click here for guidance on importing the reports and breakdown
- EMIS Web
- EMIS Web reports are not yet available (14/10/2020)
Step Four – Use the reports
- Run the reports in SystmOne
- Extract the reports by clicking “Show Patients” then “Save All Pages to .csv”
- Press the “Create GSF Report” button or “Run After Death Report” and follow through any further actions.
More detailed instructions for download will be available at a later date.
EMIS Web instructions are not yet available
Need more Help? Book an Appointment
For your training session on how to use these tools, click here to find a slot that suits you and book an appointment